- 3.86 million Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are aged 15 years and above.
- Population density of Singapore is 7,126 per sq km.
- 75% are Chinese, 11% are Malays, 9% are Indians and 5% are from other ethnic groups.
- 60% of the population are economically active.
The Super Pack Network is the largest broadcast network available. The 600 6-sheet network truly maximises
reach and frequency through an even distribution across diverse environments that only Clear Channel can
deliver. Through the high density coverage, most consumers are exposed to the Super Pack Network on a regular
basis. In other words, every 1 in 6 Clear Channel advertising panels that you see (or every third Clear Channel
bus shelter you pass by) carries your advertisement. The repeated messages have the power to send out prompts
and reminders that provide excellent opportunities for advertisers to keep their brands and products at the top
of consumers' minds. Research shows that the Super Pack Network reaches out to 81% of people aged 15 years
and above, and 34 opportunities to be seen over two weeks.
- The average age of Singaporeans is 42 years.
- Bilingual and likely to be a working white collar who has at least an 'A' level certificate and above.
- Stays in either a 4-room or 5-room HDB flat and mostly likely married with kids.
- Monthly Household Income averages around S$5,658.
- Travels around Singapore using either the bus and/or train.
- 40% of their time is spent Out-Of-Home; of which 20% is time spent travelling on the road.
Consisting of 250 6-sheets distributed evenly across all geographical zones in Singapore, the National Network
is ideal for broadcasting an advertising message to all audiences. The sites in the National Network are on major
arterial roads and in areas of high human traffic, thus capturing the attention of both motorists and pedestrians.
The National Network covers all parts of Singapore from the CBD and inner city to the surburbs in North, South,
East, West and Central zones. It has the power to deliver maximised Reach and Frequency over a short time frame.
Research shows that the National Network achieves a Reach of 69% and a Frequency of 22 times amongst
people aged 15 years and above over two weeks.